Home

What Civ will you be when you first install GB

darthfergie

I'll probably play the TF or imps first. It really all depends on if I'm in a Episode 1 mood or a New Hope mood. I'll probably end up playing the imps first just because their ships are more familiar but I might play the TF first. I will NOT be playing the Naboo or Gungan anytime soon.

I think my play list would look something like this;

Imps or TF

Rebels

Wookiees

Gungan

Naboo

Guest Tie Guy

Hmm, haven't we discussed this before? Honestly people, try to limit the repeat threads.

Anyways, i'm gonna play the Wookies first, coz they got the best troops and are just plain cool. Also, i want to play on Kashyyyk.

Originally posted by Tie Guy

Hmm, haven't we discussed this before? Honestly people, try to limit the repeat threads.

Anyways, i'm gonna play the Wookies first, coz they got the best troops and are just plain cool. Also, i want to play on Kashyyyk.

Trying to be all mod-like Tie? Doesn't suit you :)

Your a troop man, right? Wookiees sound like they'd fit you perfectly.

Originally posted by Paragon_Leon

Kvan, you seriously should try the Gungans early on... (:rolleyes: , no seriously...) Their mobile shields with the Fambaas make for some very nice tactics and their underwater houses make them a pretty sneaky civ...

You mean there Fambaas are cheap (as in cheesy), don't you ? :)

I don't like how they heal people inside the shield.

I might change my mind though...

That's in your rights, but if this isn't going anywhere as well, i...wel, you know.

:D

What i don't understand is how most people go for wookiee or imps (myself included) while basically all civs have comparable unit-strengths. It's not like Gungans are weaker than Imps; it's just that they look different and probably handle a bit weirder with the fambaa and such. So basically, all preferences are for the graphics..

Archived