Home

Steped by step please

Thomas Fellas

Fellas, are you puroposely trying to be irritating?

Perhaps there is something right next to him that could make a loud noise. And perhaps there is someone else in the room that can make that thing make a loud noise.

Jeez Louise!

------------------

People ask me how I stay youthful. I tell them I have the heart of a young boy...and that I keep it in a jar on my desk.

-----Stephen King

A hard Game,A HARD GAME,Fellas you haven't even begun to see some of the confusing puzzles yet.And then you go around saying it's a hard game,You ARE stupid,You ARE a jackass,And you should spend the rest of your life on your PC in the HELP FORUM go there and stop posting here all the time you stupid gay little twat! mad.gifmad.gifmad.gif

------------------

Blondbeard.gifScrach.gif3.jpg

Guest The Feral Chicken

Hey, Blondbeard, LCP, I AM on your side here, but I think you should calm down. I know I have my outbursts, but gee, this guy is just new to adventure games and doesn't have a lateral mind. Chill! (even though he isn't really the brightest star in the sky)

Thomas Fellas: Where's the fun in an adventure game if you don't try to solve the puzzles by yourself, and just have everything spoon-fed to you?

Ah well, I suppose the UK version of the game probably didn't come with a walkthrough. The Clues and Hints forum here is for just that--Clues and Hints. We don't like giving out walkthroughs, because most of us would hate reading walkthroughs that tell you EVERYTHING. It spoils the fun.

So, for a walkthrough, I suggest that you check out the ones that have been compiled by others and posted to GameFAQs.

------------------

Dancing_Monkey.gif Fine, judge all you want, but... "Left a man at the altar"; "Married a lesbian"; "Fell in love with a gay ice dancer"; "Threw a girl's wooden leg in the fire"; "Live in a box"!

• 6 months later...
Guest grannen

Yes, when reading it again I think he could have had some better help than beeing made a fool.

He only asked for some hints, nothing more.

------------------

Calvin.gifHobbes.gif and Grannen

Hehe. He registered 6 days after me, I couldn't remember that he was here so early, yet I DO remember that he was being polite.

Then, he started posting topics like, "grbtnugghulyinng, the captain is in the house, fafehufeufe", or something.

[This message has been edited by MagnusB (edited August 24, 2001).]

I haven't even posted in this topic so you can't accuse me of always being mean to him NiKo tongue.gif I was only mean to him when he posted his "flbhffffytltby" posts

I miss Little Computer Person, even though we know it's Feral, I dunno I think it was his sig biggrin.gif You know, I'd always be prepared to give Fellas another chance coz I remember a few posts where he was like this, asking for help, but it was obvious he wasn't very bright frown.gif Poor guy. But FagBoy, there's no way I'd ever give him another chance, a loser who spends too much time on the net and gets pysssed off at people for no reason and gets upset about what someone thousands and thousands and thousands of km's away does. It's amazing the effect you can have on people without even doing anything biggrin.gif

------------------

cutehell.gif

Brighty's definate better half! After all, I'm an Australian female, and he's some English snooty nosed male! But I wuv him;)

Originally posted by Natty:

I haven't even posted in this topic so you can't accuse me of always being mean to him

who said i accused you?

[This message has been edited by NiKo (edited August 25, 2001).]

No one NiKo, I'm just pointing out that I was nice to him until he started up with his "fllllbjit" posts, coz you know how I have the tag of being rude to all newbies tongue.gif

------------------

cutehell.gif

Brighty's definate better half! After all, I'm an Australian female, and he's some English snooty nosed male! But I wuv him;)

Well I dunno I can't remember what exactly he posted, all I know was they were annoying biggrin.gif

Did he ever explain why his bag wasn't here? I know he explained the brown pencil, something about his mum didn't like him using some coloured pencil so he used a brown pencil, or something stupid like that

Yummmmm something smells nice and it's 2:30am, oh well, I'm past being tired and I don't have to do anything until 4:00 this afternoon so that's ok I got plenty of time to sleep biggrin.gif

------------------

cutehell.gif

no, he explained that "if milk is not consumed my hanwritinf will improve" is based on the fact that his mom told him drinking milk will make his handwriting ugly and thats why he needs a brown pencill, but his pencill is in his bag, wich he lost, so he has to bother people for a broooooooooown pencil"

What kinda stupid farked up person tells their kid not to drink milk coz it makes your handwriting crap? Milk is like the best thing a person could drink to help make bones stronger with the calcium in the milk biggrin.gif (I watch too much TV)

Besides, I bet the pencil wasn't in the bag which Thomas lost, I bet Kate was using it as a dildo. BTW, was that really his mother? Or was that someone just making fun of him?

------------------

cutehell.gif

Archived