1. 1. What Civ will you be when you first install GB

• Trade Federation
    • Imperials
    • Wookies
    • Gungans
    • Naboo
    • Rebels (the scum)

Guest Tie Guy

Is this really neccessary. We already have at least two or three topics on this. If you forgot the poll, then you should have deleted the thread and done it again. But please stop posting the same thing twice in a row, on purpose. That go's for replies and threads please.

Guest Tie Guy

Uh-oh, it's too laaaate. :D

Anyways, back on topic.

I wonder what percentage of people, not just people here but total people, will use the gungans first? the Naboo?

Just a little question for you guys to think about :D

Guest Tie Guy

He's too lazy *cough*slacker*cough* :D j/k

I think that he wants people to see what is in it already, although most od it will or has been repeated or previously stated. Just let it be and it will slip back into the depths of the message board, never to be seen again. :D

Guest Tie Guy

Believe it Rhett.

The Rebels are only second in my book. They are the all-around good guys, and they're probably pretty good, i'm planning on playing them second, i think.

Guest Tie Guy

I've said it a bunch of times, and i haven't changed my mind yet. I voted for the Wookies, as they best fit may style, or at least, i think they do. :D

Guest Tie Guy

Well, unless someone comes here and only reads this thread, they will have heard me say that before, on one of the other 5 threads we have on this topic :D

Guest Tie Guy

Sorry. When you see this :D you know that i'm joking or at least ot too serious. So when you see :D don't take it too seriouslly, and especially don't take it personal..

Boy I am surprised 14 people voted and most went with the Imps.(including myself) I am satisfied. But like Rommel think that if we 139 voters out there. They should vote. I hope we have a better turnout in the Senate Elections. Imagine 5 seats being voted on by 14 people... wow... VOTING IS POWER TO THE PEOPLE SO USE IT POEPLE!!!!!:snear:

Guest Tie Guy

**Off-Topic**

I think that we should have the mods choose the first senators, then the senators can vote on new members. Like you said, if we can only get fourteen votes, how can we hold an election?

**On-Topic**

The reason that the Gungan got no votes is coz they are hardly ever positively looked at. How can they be overrated when they aren't even normally rated?

Archived