Home

Great idea for a moddie

darxi

how about, aside from this thing you're doing right now, you make a mod where you're in this, like, cave! and there's, like, stuff! [/moron teenager] anyway enough of that, but seriously though, how about a mod where you're in this huge cave or something with lotsa passages and stuff and there is this IMMENSE monster chasing you around! the monster maybe looks kinda like a rancor or something, but like 200% bigger. and in this cave you're in, are many areas where only you can get into, and maybe you have to crawl into some of them. all you're armed with is a lightsaber! or better yet a rocket launcher! or maybe a hacked lightsaber that is like 30 feet long! oh i've got it now - an online tournament to see who can kill this monster first, but all you get is a BB gun!! or better yet paper planes! maybe that's a bit far... uh... how about a shotgun or something. it doesn't really matter! it sounds kinda abstract i know, but i think it'd be cool!

Actually his idea sounds much like part of a book I read called "The Legend of Huma." Huma has to pass a series of tests and the first pits him against an enormous dragon in a gigantic cavern with hundreds of tunnels against an enormous dragon.

But Godzilla works too. :D

[ August 20, 2001: Message edited by: tHe_SiCkNeSs ]

• 1 month later...

Archived