Home

Questions

Guest Boba Rhett

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Starnick10287

Making scenerios in AoK is fairly simple because i've made some good maps, but it's very hard to make maps that have storylines and making triggers is fairly hard too. But it might be different in GB,who knows?

the trigger-system allows a player to let certain things happen if you do certain stuff. like, for instance, if you blow up a building, a whole new army comes out of the blue.

stuff like that.

you can make it seem like you're in the middle of a working story, so it's one of the coolest things in AOK. someone even made movies with triggers. All you had to do was watch what was happening while he provided the chat.

which reminds me: they'll probably use the same in-game chat system as well !!

Guest Wedge

Why would you want triggers? I just put about 200 units on each side and watch. :D Actully I've never uaed triggers at any point in editing and creating Scenarios I don't even know if they're in AoK editor.

Originally posted by Cillo Kwi'ley

I'm going to explain in detail how the triggers work when GB is on the shelves because I'm not sure it's going to be done the same way as in AoK and this is not an AoK forum... and unlike some people on this forum, I try not to go off topic.

Ok, explain...

And as to your remark about people going off topic, it's really easy to when there is no game out yet to talk about. I'm sure when it comes out it will be more on topic

Originally posted by Kvan

it's really easy to when there is no game out yet to talk about.

I meant that I'm not going to explain how AoK works in a GB forum.

Originally posted by Kvan

Ok, explain...

If you must really know, PM me and I might explain it to you but these forums are for GB talk, and as I said, I don't want to explain the AoK editor in detail since it might be different in GB.

I like your idea Leon. That way when the game comes out people know at least the basics. I'm game to learn, I only have played AoK a few times. I'm to lazy to go to the website you listed :)

Rommel, what the hell was that about? :)

Guest Generalchang

Hello everyone!

I have a question...

Will this website rate scenarios when GB comes out?

If so, will it use the AOKH system of reviewing?

BTW, testing my sig...

Archived