Home

multi player

Zekk Dawkins

I'd love a sabers only team bot match. I'm not sure how my net connection is going to hold up...and I'd like to play some levels with some companions at my side. ;)

I wonder if they'll produce an MP expansion pack...with a couple more modes that are bot friendly? That would be good.

Of course, perhaps we can persuade them at a later date to make a game similar to UT, with lots of options, excellent bots, and a whole heap of weapons, force powers, mutators etc. A Jedi version of UT would make a cracking game, IMHO. ;)

I like Elite Force multiplayer, but I really hope JK2 ends up like Heretic II multiplayer with respect to lightsaber only games. In Heretic II, there would be blade only servers and people would have 1 on 1 duels. People would make levels with arenas for people to play 1 on 1 in. Also, the Heretic II community has weekly 1 on 1 blading games every Wednesday night. It'd be cool to see Wednesday Night Lightsabering! :D

I like Elite Force multiplayer, but I really hope JK2 ends up like Heretic II multiplayer with respect to lightsaber only games. In Heretic II, there would be blade only servers and people would have 1 on 1 duels. People would make levels with arenas for people to play 1 on 1 in. Also, the Heretic II community has weekly 1 on 1 blading games every Wednesday night. It'd be cool to see Wednesday Night Lightsabering! :D

Originally posted by C Shutt:

Lucas Arts' should continue their support for two player games over a serial cable. Nobody does this any more.

Well, I can understand that to some extent. Network cards and cables aren't exactly expensive any more, and it's fairly easy to set up. Besides a serial port tops out at 115 kbits/s, whereas an Ethernet setup can be 10 Mbits/s...quite a speed difference. ;)

I say you should be able to play both way star warsish or simple murdering anything that moves.

You should be able to do both sort of...

It would also attract some quakers but raven would have to do something to split up the quakish mindless killing sprees and the SWish feel

[ November 20, 2001: Message edited by: Agen_Terminator ]

Archived