Home

I don't know if i'm behind.. but preorder outcast?

h0rb

Yea, but it is wrong, and I cant see how amazon can justify doing that. Isnt there some Law against it?? Anyway, there is no possible way they could know the release date, even Raven would be unsure at the moment and only have a rough idea. And, as we know....games are always delayed....look at elite force...on the day of release it was delayed from march until september....I really hope that doesnt happen with JK2.

Originally posted by Agen_Terminator:

<STRONG>Touchy, Gonk, eh?</STRONG>

No, actually. Note the smiley at the end of the post. This indicated a note of humour. a Smile. I'm just trying to maximize efficiency by answering questions quickly. You see agen...... when people post tons of mindless crap, like yourself for example, which I then have to edit, it really takes a large chunk out of the time I spend on here. I come on here and post here for enjoyment. I like it here. Most of the time I consider moderating a privelage, not a burden, but when people take things too far and push me just that little bit when they've been warned...... the privelage turns into an arduous task. Generally, I consider myself a calm, relaxed and jolly person who enjoys a good laugh. If you haven't had the chance to see this side of me, it's probably because I've been too busy sweeping up your mess all over these forums. You may not get to read this, as you may not visit this post again, but if you continue to behave in an immature fashion on these forums, just keep in mind that you will be dealt with, swiftly and severely. Please calm down and display a level of intelligence and restrain higher than that of a kindergarten student. By all means, have fun. That's what we're all here to do. But please.... settle down.

Regards,

GonkH8er

[ November 23, 2001: Message edited by: GonkH8er ]

Well...even if he did post crap half of the time (which i'm sure is true....heck i dont even read his posts j/k :D )

Then simply dont answer...i know i know...it's hard....but it can be done....just use the force... :D

See....humorous yet serious (note all the smilies)....aahh...i feel good....happy happy happy....joy joy joy... :rolleyes:

Anyway.....I think the site is pretty much sorted out today, I think there are a few server problems, but 99% of the time the site works fine, takes a while to load on my 56K modem though, so i thought id take a look using my T3 :)....its a nice site. My favourite part is the concept art, mainly the last few which look exceptionally nice even if they arent amazingly detailed. Id like lucasarts to show a movie of the transformation from concept are to the finished product, that always looks real good :cool:

Archived