Home

The Raven Comparrison

CaptainRAVE

• Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by RaoK:

<STRONG>Duke = streotype, just like Lara Croft. anyone who likes that crap is either horny or PO'ed alot.

</STRONG>

Can't I be both at the same time?

Seriously, if you think that people that like Duke3D (the game) and are looking forward to its successor Duke Nukem Forever are all puberescent wannabe machos, you're sadly mistaken.

But then again I shouldn't expect some lonely scifi nerd that habitually 'spanks his monkey' over the Princess Leia poster his mother bought him for his birthday to know any better, right?

er I diss SW just about every other post aI make, and you think I'm a live at home snake wanker?

and I am not saying Duke cant be a good game, but the charactor duke is pretty dumb, just a pervert who blows aliens up != a good story

that's like saying you get playboy because of the articles

isn't unreal 2 a single player only title?

While JK2 offers both single and multiplayer.

As far as gameplay goes the difference is simple. I can't wield a sabre in Unreal 2 or use Force powers. End of story.

Unreal 2 is a pure action title.

JK2 is an action/fantasty title which will have a developed story based on a huge background it can draw on.

What developed story does U2 have to draw on?

none.

If I was only interested in graphics period.. well heh U2 wouldn't even be listed.. and many people would be worried more about a game like Halo for the pc.

Its like saying that tekken is a better fighting game series over the street fighter series because it has better graphics.

Ignoring the reason why Street fighter endures to this very day.

Your obviously a troll indisguise. And posting that pic from unreal 2 of the girl PRoves it.. She doesn't look that good. And if your going to Spooge over computer graphics.. this pic far outshines that..

col1.jpg

now your going to say thats a movie its unfair.. Well listen bud The movie had the BEST BEST BEST EVER computer produced graphics EVER SEEn.. and it Flopped.

And its something you gotta understand.. Graphics do not Make the Game. They are part of the whole process in making a great entertainment experience whether it be a game or an animated movie.

[ November 30, 2001: Message edited by: PissedJedi ]

whats wrong with being a pimp dady mack? whats wrong with shooting big guns? whats wrong with funny one liners? whats wrong with killing aliens?

really youre all a bit to politically correct and down right feminin if you dont find any of those things appealing. and no i dont mean you should be a womanizing player having one girl is important IMO...oh wtf am i justifying to any of you. that **** is cool loosen up already.

still dont think duke forever will ever see the light of day though *shrug*

Originally posted by Agen_Terminator:

<STRONG>And now to truly follow up this topic that is completely off topic is a picture of my room!

017_14A.JPeG </STRONG>

lol...and besides i bet you played serious sam...and watched all the evil dead films...so dude quit having a door knob stuck up your *** and join the rest of us mere mortals...trust me you'll feel much better...

Archived