Home

bots out of place?

DeathBoLT

screens.jsp?num=13

i think thats the correct image.. the one of the officers standing in the bridge of a (star destroyer?). i can't tell because i can't access lucasarts site.

Those officers look out of place.. if they're standing watch over the controls, why are they standing rigid with a blaster rifle out? it'd be kind of nice if they were hunched over the controls or something.. to look more in place

http://www.lucasarts.com/products/outcast/screens.jsp?num=13 = if the pic above is refusing to load for you like it is for me :\

[ November 17, 2001: Message edited by: DeathBoLT ]

I think the point DeathBoLT was trying to make is...why are they holding blasters ready at all? Unless the base has already been alerted to your presence?

I would certainly prefer to see Stormtroopers with weapons in the standby position (across the chest) when first seeing them - especially if they haven not spotted me, or I'm watching from a distance.

As for the Officers, I don't think any of them should go around with sidearms drawn unless that area of the base is on alert. After all, with all of the Stormtrooper firepower around, they shouldn't need their own weapons except as a last resort when personally threatened.

I like that stance in the new screenshots, though. ;)

Unless they've been alerted, I'd actually like them to make themselves at home in their stations.. like slouch in a chair at their post, scratch themselves or chat with each other(of course, if they haven't spotted at you yet)..

something along those lines

ill have to check the new screenshots out.. lec page is refusing to load for me so i can't right now tho :(

Archived