Home

Enemies.....

CaptainRAVE

Refering back to the "cutting off from the Force", I would like to see a sort of weapon that emits a dampening field. The field would cut that person off from the Force. Since the Force is energy, this could theorically be possible.

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Krayt Tion

There are countless sources from the Expanded Universe to pull from if they really want some good variety. I suggest they do it. I don't want to keep the same group of enemies all the time. I realize the bulk of the empires forces are what they are... but who says we have to be in extreme contact with the Empire the entire time; we don't even know.

Three things that will make a good enemy:

1) Something that seems to still tie in with the Star Wars universe

2)Something with unique weapons, attacks, and capabilities that keep us thinking when ever we attack it. Creativity but also good AI required.

3)Every enemy needs its time and its place. Some should be hard enough to fight on their own. They also need to consider offering a new exiting layer of strategy when enemies are grouped together. Coordinated enemy attacks should offer new challenging attack strategies we must present.

Guest Jolts

Sounds like the midget that played Willow would be good character to fight...he was standing next to watto in ep1. I want to fight him

I would love to see Dark Jedi, killer robots like 8t88, and lots of bounty hunters, like in Anthony Piggot's user-made level, Tales of a Mercenary Chapter 1(ToaM1). I would also like to see Imperial officers that didn't look exactly alike and maybe had different colored uniforms. As for the Dark Jedi or Sith, I wish that they used more of a variety of Force powers, and not the exact same saber stroke everytime they attack(i.e. Jerec from Jedi Knight). I would also like to see enemies that could kick during saber battles (because in The Phantom Menace video game, Darth Maul didn't kick Obi-Wan off the ledge like in the movie, the floor collapsed under Obi-Wan).

Originally posted by Jolts:

<STRONG>Sounds like the midget that played Willow would be good character to fight...he was standing next to watto in ep1. I want to fight him</STRONG>

Just FYI, his real name is Warwick Davies, and he played Wicket the Ewok in ROTJ as well. He also played two parts in TPM, but I can't remember the other one at the moment - one of the aliens I think. Fine actor.

Yes, it might indeed be interesting fighting his pod-race-gambling character. ;)

digl...the Dianogas did not appear in Jedi Knight (we had the Drugons and Water Cycs instead), but they did reappear in MotS, during the swamp level, I believe.

As for Dark Troopers, I'm not sure. Maybe one - which could have been hidden away by some mad Imperial - but I wouldn't want to see them throughout JKII. Not that I didn't like them - I thought they were great - but I'd want to see a lot of new and different enemies this time around.

Obi Kwan...I believe you are referring to Mailocs when you say those damn flying creatures, the bat like ones. I rather liked them, myself, and they were easy enough to pick off with a slightly powered bowcaster (i.e., hold down fire for slightly longer to still give you a single shot - works wonders). I'd like to see some more flying creatures, because I haven't seen nearly enough in the Star Wars universe. ;)

Archived