Home

Why are YOU buying JK2???

Syndrix

OK, I'll admit that title can be misunderstood. But what I mean is, are you going to get it because you just love everything star warsy, because you played and loved JK, because you just cant get enough of those all powerful force powers, you just love any FPS or other??

Me, I just cant resist some Jedi action.

just wondering...

OK, I posted this thread to try and collect some statistical data so lets try that again. I agree with everything above but was looking for the main reason. So...

What is the MAIN reason (list only one) that you are buying it???

And before anyone complains I know itsa hard to narrow it down to one but try...

Oh, sorry, one, hmmm, it's hard...

Probably due to the last one.

I just re-read that and noticed it didn't make sense. I'm getting JK2 because I really liked JK. That's better. :)

[ June 09, 2001: Message edited by: Letalis ]

Yeah, they got real slack and started to produce loads of hopeless games just believing that anyone would buy everything. And then their developers left so they had to sell the licence instead.....i.e RAVEN comes into the picture. Dont u think thats the best think LEC have ever done!

[ June 09, 2001: Message edited by: CaptainRAVE ]

The MAIN reason why I am getting JKII is because I believe it will be a very good Star Wars FPS for the PC. Definitely my type of game - and they should definitely consider doing a lot more of them.

I'm not just talking about Jedi, either. I know it's cool weilding a lightsaber, and Force powers - but I believe I'd like it just as much being a Bounty Hunter, or a Rebel Commando, with no Force use, just the weapons and some cool missions.

It is the ability to wander around in the Star Wars universe, and get the bad guys.

Originally posted by StormHammer:

<STRONG>It is the ability to wander around in the Star Wars universe, and get the bad guys.</STRONG>

Agreed, but how cool would it be to wander round the Star Wars universe and get the good guys? You know, as a bounty hunter or an imperial commando.

My main reason for buying JK II is that it is the first and only FPS in the Star Wars universe since MotS. And damn, I want me a Star Wars FPS.

I allways wanted a good StarWars multiplayer game with dedicated server. I will NOT buy this game if it gets poor reviews in the multiplayer department. Without the multiplayer side of a game I personally believe the replayability has been thrown out of the top of the CN Tower.

(NOTE: For all who don't know. I thinkt the CN tower is the highest North American building... in <u>Canada</u> of course! ;))

Archived