Home

Tirion's Trivia Quest I

Guest Lord Tirion

Guest Lord Tirion

Here are the rules: I will ask a question and the FIRST 5 people to reply with the CORRECT answer will receive a point.

How old is Chewbacca?

• Replies 255
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Lord Tirion

No put it has 2 round corners...

Well, that ends round 1 with each of you getting 1 point. <---Theres your "point" Jedi =P

Question 2:

What does AT-AT stand for?

Guest Lord Tirion

What is it with you people with telling others what threads belong and what doesnt?? I find that damn rude. If you have nothing to add to the community or a post, then dont come in here and read it! This is to get a fun trivia tourny going to make the forum fun. I dont need people coming in here hopping on a bandwagon of self-rightousness telling me what belongs where. THIS IS AN OFF TOPIC FORUM. What the hell do you want in an OFF TOPIC FORUM? You are the kind of people that drives most posters away from here because they are sick to death of little children hopping on bandwagons and telling everybody what they can do or cant do. Sorry, I do not see moderator title by your name. Why dont you just mind your own business and let the other forumers have fun?

Guest Boba Rhett

Ruukh or however ya spell it. :)

P.S. Yeah guys, lets cut out all the, "Why is this thread here" stuff. If a threads unacceptable, one of us will deal with it. :)

Guest Lord Tirion

You gotta be within the first five to secure a point =) Ok, after this question, I will tally up the points and post the standings and then continue on =)

Question 4: Who is known as the "Emperor's Hand"?

Guest Lord Tirion

Ok, I am officially doing a rule change:

The first person to reply with a correct answer gets 3 points while the other 4 get 1 point. The rest.. doodoo =P

This sound ok with everyone?

Archived