Home

Tirion's Trivia Quest I

Guest Lord Tirion

• Replies 255
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Boba Rhett

That's so cool that we were both there. I also went to the Magic of the Myth Exhibit. :) Which one did you go to? I went to the Minneapolis one.

I thought it was awesome that they made it into CDs!!!

I thought it would be an ordinary Tape Cassete player and stuff...but it was a nicely decorated CD!!!:)

BTw, I just remembered that one of my teachers saw it in Minneapolis too...he was telling me how neat it was to make me invious of him for weeks!!! (I am a SW legend at my school, LOL)

Guest Boba Rhett

Or if we got into a fight and I broke his nose. ahahaha.... ahaha...aha...ha......oh man i'm tired.... :D;)

There were thousands and thousands of people there. So I doubt I even saw him in a crowd. Plus, I was only there on Sunday. and was inline for the gift shop for the first couple of hours. :D I met a really nice man who flew from ENgland to be there though.

Anyone going to the next Celebration in Indianapolis?

5:37AM Gah! I'm tired!

Originally posted by krkode

ok here goes

i have a request for my fellow quizzers please as u know the first 5 are the only ones who get points dont post if u see 5 correct answers b4 you ok please. thank you

who was the official mastermind of the death star project(its not the emperor or vader)???

The blue feather chick that helped design the death star, and her mentor, I forgot his name. But Grand Moff Tarkin presented the idea to the emperor.

Archived