Home

Secret Levels

do you mean a secret level like in the first DOOM where you "stepped out" into an extra level between the main ones? if i remember it right,when you finished the secret level you continued on to the next main level as you would have if you never discovered the secret one.it would be cool to have such a bonus level where you revisit places from the movies,or better yet an area from the first DF. What does everybody else think?

don't flame me too bad! :D

If there are multiple secret levels than there should be at least one as such! :D :D :D:

It's based aboard the Star Ship Voyager (a direct rip off of Elite Force) and you get to slice up Star Trek characters! It'll be Star Trek vs Star Wars. The mission objective it to take out the bridge crew and then make it down to engineering were you plant explosives on the warp core. Then you run down to transporter room 2 and beem yourself back into the moldy crow and fly off! Wouldn't that be fun? :D

Well, I think they could incorporate a level that reflects one of the older versions of either DF or JK, with the new graphics...that's a great idea...Imagine an updated Battle Ground Jedi(MP)...That would be sweet! also be cool to have bonus levels that reflect a scene from one of the movies etc.

I think the Majority of the players have played at least JK, so this wouldn't be a problem. But, for the gamers that are new to this title, maybe a scene from a movie or just something cool inovative. For the players that have played the entire series, at least on replicated level would be cool...something for everyone!!!

[Out of Content]

DashRendar1, I just saw your sig. Hehe. You just took it from a Simpsons episode. It's the one where they feature small stories of different small characters. That one is Chief Wiggum and his friends.

[/out of content]

[related to content of thread]

Yeah, on the MotS CD there was the whole Bespin level. It was pretty cool. R2 fallowed you around, you got to fight Fett (unlike the movie you get to kill him) and finally fight with Vader.

The best part was when I "Force Push"-ed him off the catwalk. He fell down the chut, and I fallowed him. At the end of the free fall there's this whole to which you get on the Falcon. He was waiting for me on it and when I got he was slashing away at me none stop! He scared the **** out of me. Hehe.

Anyways, I'm rambling. Back to the topic.

If they do include levels or events from the movies. I seriously hope they would try to recreat HOTH but from the snowtrooper's view. I would just love running along side a AT-AT shooting at the Rebels :D

[/related to content of thread]

as long as we are out of content, heh, he took it from the simpsons episode, no doubt, but THEY took it from the movie Pulp Fiction originally, but all in all it is somewhat humorous still, another BGJ would suck, i dont want people from JKii rooms playing the same thing as the people still in JK, i would get bored REAL fast, later...

Originally posted by Ice Man:

<STRONG>If there are multiple secret levels than there should be at least one as such! :D:D:D:

It's based aboard the Star Ship Voyager (a direct rip off of Elite Force) and you get to slice up Star Trek characters! It'll be Star Trek vs Star Wars. The mission objective it to take out the bridge crew and then make it down to engineering were you plant explosives on the warp core. Then you run down to transporter room 2 and beem yourself back into the moldy crow and fly off! Wouldn't that be fun? :D</STRONG>

Hmz... Intresting...... Or maybe..... instead of Voyagers crew, Why not use Guncans??? And why not give them no weapons at all :)

;)

Secret levels would be very cool!

and by the way, I got the MotS secret level to work, though you don't fight vader :confused: , you first fight dark mara at carbon freezing area, then after beating her you jump down and get to that big open area and fight dark kyle, defeat him and jump off the platform! ;)

How about another fueling station level? That level has got to be the best JK level.

Archived