Home

JKii.net Backgrounds

GonkH8er

anyone feel like making a few?

i whipped this one up in about 15 minutes. had to get rid of kyles saber and make my own, but i dont think it looks too bad.... swoosh has already made one and its quite nice.

Kyleback.jpg

go on..... have a go :)

[ June 05, 2001: Message edited by: GonkH8er ]

good call removing the saber and creating your own. I was trying to figure out a good way to make the saber smooth but it was proving to be too much work...also, a suggestion...try changing the text at the bottom to a times new roman, or georgia, or some similar font. Thos fonts seem to work very well with Star Wars graphics. Looks awesome though!

Swoosh

Guest ZeroXcape

Gonk: I played around w/your background in photoshop. I took all the saber scenes and threw them on the page, then added Kyle's name in the corner. Took about 30 seconds, so this isn't a final copy or anything ;). Check out what I came up with:

bg_kyle_katarn001.jpg

i looked at it on another machine and saw i hadnt completely blackened out all the stuff (my screen is set a bit too dark, so i couldnt see where i didnt black it out)

i think i've fixed it....

thanks for that zero. ill put on that kyle katarn thing down the bottom and put on the smaller images :)

Very cool guys, good to see there's people looking out for us and fulfilling our daily need to see something JK2 related! :)

Keep up the good work, and know that it is much appreciated by all, (well, me at least ;) ).

Archived