Home

Beta Testing time....

CaptainRAVE

Anytime now beta testing should begin seeing as beta tests always start about now, and go through about three phases of testing. Do you think this is going to be a closed beta test, or one open to the public? Raven usually have a closed one which is why they always have so few bugs and rarely require to release patches to correct bugs. Any ideas, or any information??

i think....if they let anyone be beta testers, it should be you guys at jkii.net, you do a wonderful job here....

but, i would also like to see *some* public beta testing....its really something id be interested in.....but, they probably have a bunch of people lined up anyway

This is from the Ravensoft website:

Raven has an entire department of Quality Assurance testers out in Santa Monica, California, so the need for beta testers is rare. When we do have a beta test, they are generally held on-site at Raven's offices in Madison, Wisconsin. Please DO NOT contact Raven about becoming a beta tester. When we do have a need for beta testers, we will post it in Announcements and in Company Jobs.

Guest ZeroXcape

I also think there's pretty much no way its going to publicly be tested. At least we can hopefully get the chance to test out SWG :)

Archived