Home

Levels and Maps...for SP,MP

MovieFan

lol...Yoda did stay in the palace before the cave, but he had bad smelling gas and it so the mad him leave...lol...imagine how bad they would smell, being as old as he was...plus, I hear that Jedi have powerfull gas....the new force in JKO...force smell..you can kill you enemies with Yoda like farts.....he.he...ok, I'm in one of those moods....lol...my apologise for this comment...ha..ha.

Guest Home_Sliced

For MP they need to do a lot of classic SW locations, IMO. Something on (or in) Cloud City, Coruscant, Tatooine, Naboo, etc. Maybe not an exact location from a film, but an original design peppered with enough clues that the gamer will know recognize it as a classic SW setting.

Although it's true there are some corridor crawler type q3 maps, many of the q3 and elite force maps are actually large open spaces, such as floating platforms, or large open arenas with tactical shield walls. Secured interior opposing fortresses, for example, connected by large, open killing fields, good for sniping, but also allows for close quarters battle. Good variety on a single map. Should be fun for teamplay in Jedi Outcast.

well, even tho they dont mention coruscant in the org. trilogy, they talk about the senate and things like that, and thats on Imperial Center (as its called during Imperial rule). so, its refered to indirectly, it just wasnt given a name til later, cause George wasnt sure if ANH would be a big flop, or what...

Archived