Home

Color of Kyle's Lightsaber

rolsen

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"I heard somewhere that Lucas is now enforcing the color choices for sabers... Red is always dark-side, and green and blue is always light-side. I think George had a dream about it or something. "

Thats been thrown out the window due tot he fact that Lucas let Sam Jackson have a purple saber, per his request.

I think it would be interesting to see the color assosiations everyone has. This is what I think:

Blue, Green, and White (although this kind of negates having a color at all) = Jedi

Red = Sith

Puruple, Yellow, and Orange = either.

Edit: Misspelled a word.

[ August 07, 2001: Message edited by: rolsen ]

Hey,

I'd love to pick my colour of sabre,but like one of you guys was saying that blue and green were light colours and red was dark, i'd just like to say Boc had blue sabres and Yun had yellow, also Mara Jade had a Blue one in heir to the empire ( well the fig anyway )

And like in mauls sabre could you get 2 colours in that d'yo thinks,

Thanks

Scott

:D

Guest Thrawn

My theory is that you have to stick to traditional colors until you become a master. I mean, Mace Windu's saber is going to be purple, and GL asked him what color he wanted, so it makes sense.

Guest Kurgan

I always thought the colors were just based on personal taste (and/or what crystals were available).

After all, gems come in all kinds of colors:

white, clear, red, blue, purple, yellow, orange, pink, black, green, etc. (not to mention shades and combinations)

So in theory a saber could be any of those colors if it's just based on the crystal.

I want to see a black saber! ; )

Kurgan

Archived