Home

The Clans...

Letalis

Maybe for all those of us clanless players, we could get a string going with a bit on a few different clans?

If you feel obliged, I'm sure it'd must be appreciated by those of us who are without clan, home, or someone to fight for! :rolleyes:

Thanks in advance...

Xtreme Jedi (XJ) was a primarily australian clan. When i bring it back to life, i think i might keep it that way. thats not to say that we wont have non-aussie members though. we probably will have people from everywhere. its just with a bunch from the same place, we had a sort of mateship going...

keep in touch my aussie friend :)

Letails,

You are absolutely correct. As this is a new game that's going to be huge, many people aren't in clans and will most likely want to be part of one. I know i will!

So info on clans, esp. Australian clans would be cool!

Anyhows this is my first reply, and i don't really have anything to say.. i just wanted to post!!

Nek.

Do, or do not. There is no try. -Yoda.

I'm happy to say that I'm no longer clan-less. Sabers Lightside has started up again. Now hopefully we can last the year to JkII.

Lol, I'll bet money that we will see clan matches on the first day JKII is released and that there will be a big arguement over who really won the match. Now which clans would be involved i've yet to decide, but it will certainly happen.

Archived