Home

German Pro-Gaming Clan

Captain-Olm

• 3 weeks later...

Captain Olm,

I once played in a German/UK based clan called [MOD]. With the time differences and high ping rates it is very hard for USA folks to play in European clans and vise-versa.

I suggest that you place your clan in an all European league. This is done in most multiplayer first person shooters.

"Beware of my DarkSide"

[TE]NuForce

www.theempireclan.com

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Originally posted by Captain-Olm

Hm the unholy..... we won't :) and just because the arguments of [TE]. Thanks [TE] for the reply

But in german you will not find realy good player

http://Http://www.planet-ef.de/wrld

Champions of the Elite Force Clanbase League Season One.

Most of the players are german. What the hell does the country where someone comes from has to do with his skill in gaming?

wrld|UniKorn.

Not to bring your over high pride down but...

1 Korea

2 China

3 Germany

4 USA

Those are the results of the 1st World Cyber Games :D

Latin american countries didnt have any medals, I guess the level of competivity here is lower because of the number of players and servers

That will be changing soon, as more people start playing online :D

Nationality itself doesnt, but the country where you play does, and that will happen until networks are improved so much that Im able to play in a server anywhere in the world with ping < 50ms

By the time I played a lot of JK, I kicked most people arses here in Chile, but Im sure there were better players in other countries, but I couldnt improve myself more because there was no people significantly better than me that I could play against with a decent ping (we had a group of around 5 people that were good, everyone else we played against had a lower level)

You cant get much better at a game playing with people less skilled, you really improve when you fight against people better than you

in those countries (Korea, China, Germany, USA) there are thousands of people playing, so there is more people better than you and you can improve to get to their level

what I try to say is that the more people that plays, the higher their top skill level will be, because there is more competition

Of course It doesnt mean the country with most online gamers is Korea, then China, etc, but to a certain point what I say is true

• 2 weeks later...

Archived