Home

Rogue Leader Chat Event | 08.28.01

LEC_WebJedi

Please join us at LucasArts.com on Tuesday, August 28th at 6:00 pm (PST) to chat with two key members of the Star Wars Rogue Leader development team.

President of Factor 5 and Director of Rogue Leader, Julian Eggebrecht and LucasArts Rogue Leader Producer, Brett Tosti will be on hand to bring you a behind the scenes look at this breathtaking Fall 2001 title. The chat room will open at 5 pm (PST) so you can spend some time meeting other LucasArts fans. Please pass the word and have your questions ready!

Hope you can join us!

- LEC WebJedi

sure, rs has a consistent 60 framerate, but look what they did to Zelda!!?!?!???!!?!??!!??!?!

UGH! the frustration. I was starting to get into the whole gamecube thing. you had what sounds like a superior, more efficient hardware, Metroid, Starfox Adventures, Rouge Squadron, Mario 64 2... and then they turn Zelda into a cartoon.

it baffles the mind.

Guest Boba Rhett

Are you sure they are making the entire game like that?

The way I was understanding it was that as he went out into the world and became more aware of the evilness and cold harsh reality of the world, he and his world would slowly become more real until it finally looked like what the video showed in 2000. That would be great if it was like that but I don't know if it will be that way.

well, i think he looked fricking stupid in some of the shapechanging masks in majoras mask, but i got into it, hopefully the hole game wont be that way, i am hopeing for more 'adult' looking zelda games, you know, the shrimp has to get taller SOMEtime... hes been young for years!!!

Archived