Home

Obi-Wan on GameCube?

matt--

For all those disappointed Obi-Wan fans: I have an idea.

Look at this comparison of controllers:

camerastickin.jpg

controller.jpg

As you can see, there are many similarities. 2 thumbpads, a D-pad, etc...

Now we get to ask ourselves the almighty question...Is a GameCube port of Obi-Wan likely?

I'd buy it if it does. I'll already have a `cube because I know I'm getting one(and Rogue Leader) for Christmas.

Would you go back to OB1 if it's not on M$ hardware?

EDIT: HTML img tags refused to function. Had to kill img tags.

[ October 17, 2001: Message edited by: matt-windu ]

I've heard the GameCube controller is about the best controller ever created while the X-Box's is TEH SUCK.

But I could care less, I'm not getting either. Like Simpson, the new Zelda pretty much ruined any likelihood I would get it.... I refuse to spend $200 on a console for a single game, RSII.

The top controller looks like a fisher price children's toy, the bottom one looks like a japanese radio.

Heh, just had to make fun of the controllers (a time honored console tradition). ; )

They had some Xbox controllers and empty boxes on display at our local software store.. can you say HYPE? Oh, they finally did get a non playable video deal (that played looping cutscenes essentially) for the Xbox, big whoop. They got Gamecube boxes too. Looks like nintendo and m$ are getting their shelf space in early (2-3 months?).

Kurgan

I played Abe's Oddessee at Electronics Boutique the other day, and I must say I was impressed. The Dead or Alive 3 demo looked phenomenal.

I have one problem though, the X-Box controller is just about the clunkiest, most awkward and clumsy controller to date.

Playing a game like Tony Hawk on X-Box will suck donkey dink.

I don't think there will ever be another controller as good as Playstaion's.

Archived