Home

LucasArts Chat Event | 11.07.01

LEC_WebJedi

Join us for the next chat event at LucasArts.com! Dan Connors, Director for STAR WARS Obi-Wan, and Reeve Thompson, Producer for STAR WARS Starfighter Special Edition, will be on hand to answer your questions about our upcoming Xbox titles.

The chat will take place on Wednesday, November 7th from 6-7 pm (PST). The chat room opens at 5 pm, so pass the word and get your questions ready!

Hope you can join us!

- LEC WebJedi

Heh, I was there, but I lost interest quickly. As I predicted, they didn't answer my questions. Dan got a bit defensive (and I don't blame him, considering the crowd). Oh well...

You guys didn't miss much. Despite the focus, I think the other chats were a little better (atmospherically speaking). But then that's not really LEC's fault...

Kurgan

You'll have to see the chat transcript for the actual quote, but he did say to the effect that "people who think the graphics have been scaled back in the latest version have an overly romanticized memory of the early pc screenshots."

Just my recollection of the quote, actual wording may vary.

Kurgan

<a href="http://gamespot.com/gamespot/filters/products/screenindex/0,11104,913744-7,00.html">Compare for yourself</a>.

[ November 08, 2001: Message edited by: Kurgan ]

Archived