Home

MS Intellimouse with Intellieye

bsbuckeye21

^I can't find it, and I'm not sure that MS manufactures it anymore! Here's some pics:

product_intellieye1a.jpg

product_intellieye2a.jpg

I want this particular mouse because it's geometry is exactly like the MS Intellimouse which fits me like a glove. Not some uncomfortable ambidextrous [sic] corner-cutter or over-the-top Intellimouse Explorer.

If anyone knows where I could get my hand on one of these rarities, I'll uh... well, I guess I'll just be thankful; that's it. No more. :)

[EDIT]: Oh! You will get the satisfaction of a warm, fuzzy feeling inside! ;P

[ September 23, 2001: Message edited by: bsbuckeye21 ]

I'm spoiled by the Intellimouse optical usb.. hey, it has five buttons (plus wheel), and in theory it would work equally well for both righties and southpaws.

; )

Kurgan

I've got a wacom cordless mouse (came with my new tablet) but unfortunately it's limited to a 8 x 8 area. Haven't tried using it for games yet...

Kurgan

I sold my soul to MS for my Intellimouse Optical, the same thing Kurgan has. Can't beat 5 buttons, although I am strongly considering Logitech's cordless/optical 4 button mouse as a next mouse.

I have no idea where you'd get one of those. If it isn't in MS's store, I think you're not going to have much luck.

Canoli, ol fart, my sis has one of those cordless optical mice and I've used it quite a bit. It's much smaller than the inteli optical (which I have) and a lot heavier (owing to the 2AA batteries), but its a lot more decent than the orig logitech cordless

You can get it at best buy and most of the comp stores can let you purchase it online.

As for the M$ intelli optical, I've used it for nearly half a year now and I've finally taken it off the USB port and retired it. It's horrible with my gaming as I use incredibly low sensitivity while playing and I jerk the mouse too fast for the mouse to register. It thinks its an error and tries to compensate. I've tried doing everything to stop it, but no luck.

Forced to up my sensitivy in all my games, I sucked more... lol... Now I uninstalled it and I'm kinda back skillwise. I miss the good ol ball mouse

[ September 28, 2001: Message edited by: Jade Skyhiker ]

Archived