Home

Has anybody played commandos 2

Jedi_Knight

I got the game.... but i can not play it.

A friend of mine is playing the game every day. he sais it is VERY hard to kill somebody scilent. he played one mission and i took him 4 hours to kill 4 people sclilently.

I cant play it because it is to large..... the game wich i got from my friend takes 2.3 gb and my harddisk is 2.3 gb. so i will have to wait.

The other commandos games i also have.... They are realy good but hard.

the first couple of mission of the first game of commando's is pretty easy but some later will get very hard.

about the second CD and game from Commando's i believe it is beyond the call of duty is ver hard for starters of the game. but very cool.

So i hope that will answer some questions.

It is a kick @$$ game.

Guest Hannibal

It looks cool. I played the demo for the first one and it was fun. But I'm looking for a game where you can control a greater number of troops. Any ideas?

Guest Tie Guy

I don't have the 2nd one, but the 1st is hard as crap. The missions take forever, and you constantly have to save and reload. But, they are really fun and worth a buy if you can be patient with the missions.

Guest CompuKyle

Commandos 2 rules!!!You should definitely buy it.While the missions are really hard and take a while (3-4 hours on some) it's all worth it.

Archived