Home

WHy im on sooo much!!

CaptainRAVE

And you wont post when you are on holidays?

I dont think so ;)

And if you dont you will overload the server when you come back :)

I don't have a problem with people who post a lot. Hell, that's what these boards are here for! :)

What does annoy me is people who post needlessly. Scroll up to just above digl's last post. There are two posts by you, a couple of hours apart. Nothing in between. So why couldn't you have just edited the first one?

Nobody's getting at you for posting a lot, but just try to keep on topic in the GD forum - if you want to go off on one, Theed Hangar is the place to do so. Other than that, just don't post several posts one after another. It's called a discussion board for a reason: a discussion requires more than one person, so just give people time to reply every now and then! :)

But please don't feel "got at", your enthusiasm is actually quite refreshing. ;)

OK..thank you for these comments people. At the beginning i used to post a few in a row, until i learnt to go back and edit the last one. Unless someone new has just posted.

I also agree that this is a pointless thread. I only did it just so that people understood why i post so much.

Archived