Home

Jedi Legacy Preview secret info

magnum1587246490

Have someone knows what this is about?

If you highlight the Preview text, at the end of the paragraphs 1,3,7 and 9 appears a hidden word that joined says:

"Unseen information is everywhere"

HeheheHHEheHEH

Sounds misterious... does Arby knows something we don't?

PS: Click on the word preview to go there. It's the same one that appears in the site main page (I know that some of you enters the forums directly and doesn't check the news... shame on you! ;) )

Guest Vagabond

Please discontinue disrupting other peoples' threads. It is disrespectful and rude. Thank you for your cooperation.

Well... my first topic is an off-topic-er from the beggining... *sigh* :(

SithSeeD, I think I played -once- in the zone :D but I played for several months in a row in the jk.net announced servers, with the Sariss skin.

I remember GonkH8er (though he was called I8Gonks at that time... hehe) and DarthTiki (you around?) from these times, and maybe we also found sometimes.

Perhaps somebody remembers my OWK's ghost skin (the first beeing translucent, if I'm correct). I used to have a site in xoom.com, but it was removed (I don't know why, I had visitors and made updates...)

Guest Vagabond

I agree. And did you ever see those Bugs Bunny cartoons with the big, orange, hair monster? She looks like she has one on her head.

Archived