Home

The Army

Mafia_Jabba

Is anyone here familiar with the army...I mean...I am looking for the list of jobs available in the US Army and I can't seem to located it on the interent..if anyone can help it'd be great...I want to attend West Point and I want to find a good job in the Army to go into..thanks

lol buckeye, "That be fighting talk!"

Nah, the last country I want to piss off is the yanks:

I enjoy ripping your TV shows,

The way some of you think we know the Queen personally,

And those ammusing texan dialects.

but I don't really fancy being in a war with you guys, even though we are generally acknowledged to have the best trained armed forces in the world.

You guys are TUFF with a capital T.

wardz

What country?

He lives in Greece, so other countries besides Greece

The USA I guess, It looks like the US army is different from armies at other countries around the world

Of course this is all in good fun...As long as you admit we're better! ;) j/k

NO, you would give us a good beating anyday of the week - but we only have 100,000 soldiers - however, they are extremely well trained.

You have millions and thats why you can\will beat nearly anyone.

Yet if we wanted we could ask help from any of our remaining empire (the commonwealth)including India, Canada, Australia + loads of others...

Drifting off slightly, what do the Yanks still think of the Russians?

If I were American, I would forget the Russians, they're has beens, worry about The Asia's - Chinese, Pakistanis...

wardz

Originally posted by wardz:

<STRONG>OH YEAH! I forgot about that. DUH! Yeah you lot got caught with your pants down there. LOL.</STRONG>

No no... let me set the record straight for everyone that doesn't live in the US. Our plane was in international waters when it happened. The Chinese plane ran into us! (yeah, like a big cruiser's gonna do an agressive manouver on a couple of jets. :rolleyes:

Haha, that's sig-worthy Jabba! :D

[ June 23, 2001: Message edited by: bsbuckeye21 ]

Fair do's Fair do's. I actually felt a little sorry for George Dubya, only been in a few months and he has to negotiate with the second largest superpower in the world because someone crashed into one of his helicopters.

But what were the americans doing in the first place?, equipped with high powered spy technology? I doubt they were sight seeing. ;)

wardz

Yup, I'm from Greece as Digl said. Here in Greece we HAVE to go to the army. Not to go is not an option. And of course we are not paid to do so...

Apart from high and middle ranked officers that have to go to a very dificult military schooll to get trained (and brainwashed to death), all low ranked officers are usually people that join the army either for the money or just to feel superiority over others... Those were the ones I had to deal with and I honnestly (I'm not a diciplined person myself) never liked it. In fact I had to stay 65 days (we have to stay in the army for 18 months) more as a soldier because of my attitude towards them...Something like a punishment.

But I don't think that my experience as a soldier was the reason I hate the Army. It really has to do with its purpose...

Archived