Home

The Army

Mafia_Jabba

The US routinely monitors international waters. One of my old teachers has a son or a relative that piloted the east coast plane. It goes on every day so that the US knows about incoming missles.

And I don't consider China a superpower. I'd consider Great Britain one however. It's a good thing we're allies. :)

Hey folks,

i was in the german army. In my time i got in touch with some US-Soldiers. Well, surely well trained, but these people aren´t trained to think! I had the impression the commen soldier is kinda cannon fodder.

And anyways, wars nowadays are decided by pressing buttons. China, Korea and the near east also can press buttons, so why do you think thousands or millions of soldiers can prevent this?

The reason that there is no big war these times is that everyone is afraid of a nuclear war. the cold war never ends....

my 2 cents

I'd consider Great Britain one however. It's a good thing we're allies

Matt, I would have to agree with you about that 100%! Its a two way thing there, we obviously don't have the empire anymore so we need you quite a lot whenever the the proverbial hits the fan.

Unfortunately our PM is adament that he would rather get support from Europe's part time Armies instead of your full time one.

Hell we even had to train half of theirs in the first place!

And Visac is right, the cold war never ended, it just 'thawed for a while.' But now the middle east and chinese are getting a bit frisky, things may alter again.

wardz

Archived