Home

St Vs.SW

DrIfTeR

would the jedi be able to use jedi mind tricks on the borg? that would be somthing to see. What if the borg get into the SSD and then we'd have a bunch of borged out stormtroopers.

But for once i have to agree with Torment.... (bah!) Its all a matter of opionion. Their really 2 totally different things.

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

would the jedi be able to use jedi mind tricks on the borg? that would be somthing to see. What if the borg get into the SSD and then we'd have a bunch of borged out stormtroopers.

But for once i have to agree with Torment.... (bah!) Its all a matter of opionion. Their really 2 totally different things.

Guest Vagabond

After a welcome dose of reality, I've realized that this thread is in no way even remotely JKII-related.

Initiating the thread garbage collector - destination: Yoda's Swamp.

Guest Vagabond

After a welcome dose of reality, I've realized that this thread is in no way even remotely JKII-related.

Initiating the thread garbage collector - destination: Yoda's Swamp.

Hi, to all enthusiast of sci-fi and techno buff in the realm of movie magic, which I believe it's all that and nothing but magic.

Don't get me wrong, I feel that their is some connection to real life technology out there. I came across a "Discovery website"

in Canada that calls about this topic...in away.

P.S. This is my first time on a message board

P.S.S. here's that link...http://www.exn.ca/starwars/home.cfmRealities Beyond Myth

Hi, to all enthusiast of sci-fi and techno buff in the realm of movie magic, which I believe it's all that and nothing but magic.

Don't get me wrong, I feel that their is some connection to real life technology out there. I came across a "Discovery website"

in Canada that calls about this topic...in away.

P.S. This is my first time on a message board

P.S.S. here's that link...http://www.exn.ca/starwars/home.cfmRealities Beyond Myth

Archived