Home

Favorite JK MODS??

Chewie_Rips

Maybe this topic was covered, so my apologise if it has. But I was curious to know what everyones favorite MODS were for JK?? Believe it or not, I have been playing JK on and off for 3 years, and never really got into MODS/PATCHES, etc, until recently. I prefer NF/FF Sabers, soI was curoious to find out what you reccomend I try? I have spork, and IWPZ.....What do you all think and why??....Thank you!... :D

Maybe this topic was covered, so my apologise if it has. But I was curious to know what everyones favorite MODS were for JK?? Believe it or not, I have been playing JK on and off for 3 years, and never really got into MODS/PATCHES, etc, until recently. I prefer NF/FF Sabers, soI was curoious to find out what you reccomend I try? I have spork, and IWPZ.....What do you all think and why??....Thank you!... :D

I dont know, i heard GOTG was better than spork?? And, I have spork and Imperial Weapons Pack 2, and I must say, the saber moves in IWP2 are better,plus you have the option for Lightstaff, and glowsaber....Has anyone played GOTG???? Or anything else??? Thanks for all the feedback, its apreciated :D

Archived