Home

Obi Wan Preview....(for you fans anyway)

CaptainRAVE

i agree seryl, i dont remimber the earlier shots, but these are defently less than dissapointing... obiwan looks silly, and his saber is too short... no pun intended... but other than the archatechutre, its not that good...

[edit]

allthat was before i came upon the coruscant shot. that was pretty cool, not totally redemming, but partly... maybe there is hope... maybe...

[ August 17, 2001: Message edited by: acdcfanbill ]

Originally posted by acdcfanbill:

<STRONG>i agree seryl, i dont remimber the earlier shots, but these are defently less than dissapointing... obiwan looks silly, and his saber is too short... no pun intended... but other than the archatechutre, its not that good...

[edit]

allthat was before i came upon the coruscant shot. that was pretty cool, not totally redemming, but partly... maybe there is hope... maybe...

[ August 17, 2001: Message edited by: acdcfanbill ]</STRONG>

If you mean this shot: That is one of the old shots I was talking about (from before they moved it to the XBox)

gal_obiwa_1_screen020.jpg

I'm really not that much into this game. I only started really looking at it yesterday. I don't know any of the history behind it except for what's been written on posts like this. I learned a little yesterday, but mostly I'm fresh eyes. So with that said:

I think it looks like a fun game to play, but some of the details are messed up. I also think that the details of games make them enjoyable. There's certain things in a game, when you look at it, and think "They overlooked this." It doesn't ruin the game, but it doesn't go into one of the "great" categories. The graphics I think look incredible, but the biggest detail that looks overlooked is the lightsaber. They should have spent more time on it. I think the lightsaber trail looks a little overdone. It it too short, especially seen here. It also looks dumb in this picture. It's too fat, colorless, and the handle is not very detailed.

I do like the characters and environments though. The gameplay sounds fun, but I don't think I'm going to go out and buy an X-box because of it. ;)

no, there is a xbox screen shot, that is coruscant out of a window, obiwan is inside, it looks ok, nothing like when if was for pc though... pc's will out perform game concoles months after they come out, if not before... thats why i stick with pc mostly, though the gamecube is looking ok, kind of a nintendo kid at heart i guess...

Archived