Home

This really sucks.

Darth_Rommel

Originally posted by Rogue15

you didn't hear this from me, but it's fun. works better if you're NOT a mod, that way u have nothing to lose. I don't suggest you go on an invasion w/o member support tho, cause if something happens, there's at least a 50% chance the other guy'll get banned and u won't, odds increase w/more member support. I suggest invading by posting replies on EVERY topic except try to be as on topic as possible, and keep replying from the first post of the day.

I don't suggest u actually 'invade' any lucasgames forums or any forums that aristotle controls. Instead, invade a forum you've NEVER been to before, make yourself look like a newby, first by posting replies on every topic, then posting as many topics as possible until they stop you.

Before you invade, make sure you know what time zone the moderators live in, that way u can invade while they're asleep, and when they wake up, they'll crap their pants.

I'm no longer an invader, i can't, i'm a moderator, and that's the only thing i'd risk losing, but cause i enjoy being a moderator, i don't invade anymores.

Kewl. :D

I was kinda joking, but oh well! :p

Archived