Home

A voice from the past (And yesterday) speaks again (Take 2)...

Havoc Stryphe

So this is how I get treated after months of silence, the prodigal son returning, and for what? You LOST my posts...I see how you guys are....I can take a hint;)

Anyways, this is for all those guys who didn't get my triumphant return and hellos.

So hello again and a big "How you've been ya old pirate?" to Boba Rhett (Again), Darth Rommel, Paragon Leon, Young David, Thrawn, Darthfergie, Lord Jay VizIon, TIE Guy, Wraith 5, and all you other "old timers" on the forums. It's been a long while since I've been around (or at least since my posts from yeserday are gone:D )

I've been really busy with the War, and my wife starting a business, and a Death in my family. But all of that still didn't stop me from buying SWGB on the release day in the US. And as you have already so elagantly said, this GAME ROCKS!

I have been visiting the forums from time to timeand reading up, in the last few months, just didn't have time to posts that's all. But I'm back, or at least back part time, so hello again and it's good to be back in the company of such great people.

And by the way I have a question posted (AGAIN:p ) in the Scenario Editor Section regarding The color of text displayed using the Display Instructions Trigger. If any of your are knowledgable in that area and are feeling generous why don't you head over there and see if you can't answer my question, it would be greatly appreciated. Here's a direct link to my question

Guest Supreme Warlord

HELLO Havoc Stryphe. Thought you should hear from me hehe. I am planning to be well know like Leon. Yes i do have a life. I am just doing this in my spare time. hehehe which is not much. :) that is okay. Well see you around

Hey Wraith, how's it going? Yeah, I'm back.....well sort of, at least not at full capacity anyways. I will be checking in at times and adding my 2 cents worth ;)

Yeah, Rhett gave me my basket testerday, and no forum glitch can take that away from me!!!! :p

But really, It's good to be back chatting with you guys......missed the forum and all it's glory :rolleyes:

Hey Rommel, good to hear from ya! That's a bummer about Kvan, who knows maybe he'll return like me some day.

And Compa, many,many,many pardons. I tried to remember you all at one time and knew I would forget someone, sorry. It's good to hear from you as well.

Thank you all for your warm greetings. I should have come back sooner! :D

Archived