Home

Nominations and voting...here's how it works !

Paragon_Leon

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Luke Skywalker
Originally posted by Tirion *Nexsis*

I was talking to some people and it seemed they thought you could only vote for one and vote no for the rest. I don't think anybody who voted no "hates" the nominee with exception of a few and I think you know who I mean =P

The No votes are obsolete anyway, you dont need them. I just look at the Yes votes. Almost 900 people are registered to these forums.. well, I should say 800 (100 are former Viper names). I think it is sad that almost 80% of the forumers didnt even bother to vote.

Theres 650 registered people subtract 50 for viper you have 600 then take away 300 in active forummers and you get 300 then subtract 50 for the people who have never posted. you have around 250 active forummers. ;)

Guest ReaperFett

And I didnt extract it, I'm far too simple for something that requires thought :)

The battlegrounds UK site has all the tech tress, I just took it from there

Originally posted by darthfergie

WHERE DID MY BALLOT GO!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?:confused:

Did someone delete it???

Also where did YD's ballot go???:confused:

I HAVE LOST POTENTIAL VOTES!!!! MY CAREER IS AT STEAK HERE!!!

I have pm'ed Leon about this already ... in dutch :) I want back on page one again.

Guest Die rebel scum!
Did Viper vote no under multipale accounts, or do 9 people hate me?

I find that funny since I voted yes on u in multiple accounts

Guest DarkTrooper
- bribes are taken into account as well

thats pretty sad what would u get out of it. and the fact that people are that obsessed with this senate thing

Guest Tie Guy

What i'm more concerned about is why people haven't voted for more people.

Tirion has some 40 votes, and Boba has around 28 and i have 23 (18-5). Everyone should vote yes or no for everyone. There is no middle ground, i wonder why people haven't voted on all of the threads. People may just come in a vote for the first couple people they see, and that is a much bigger problem than Viper coming and voting 5 "no's" for anyone.

It's not exactly a problem.. it's just a lack of pr from the people who want the votes...

Polticians go out and persuade people... i think it's quite fair that the same happens here. If they are not who they claim to be, the public will notice.

I'll edit the voting-guidelines a bit to make this more clear and post updates now and then on it in off-topic. alright ?

Guest WC_heavyarms

We should have had a simple voting system... Vote yes for one person, and that is it. This is now getting confusing, and I WANT A RECOUNT!!!!

there's going to be no recounts. just a look at eventual multiple account-using with the winners.

There will be a second round of voting after this to narrow down to the final number of 7 Senators.

like i have explained twice before: the no-votes only come into play when there's a problem of some sort. Simply look at the amount of yes-votes.

Half-way through the first round of voting for the Senate, here's a brief overview of the scores so far.. First up is a list by # of 'yes' votes.. These lists were compiled at about 9:30 AM (GMT+1)

1) Tirion *Nexsis* 25 yes, 13 no

2) darthfergie 24 yes, 8 no

3) Kvan 22 yes, 6 no

4) Eets'chula 21 yes, 5 no

5) Boba Rhett 20 yes, 11 no

6) Tie Guy 20 yes, 5 no

7) Delphi_WS 20 yes, 19 no

8) Darth_Rommel 19 yes, 12 no

9) Young David 16 yes, 7 no

10) Luke Skywalker 14 yes, 9 no

11) Clefo 11 yes, 9 no

12) Jedi_Masta 11 yes, 12 no

13) Reaperfett 10 yes, 12 no

14) Thrawn 9 yes, 0 no

15) WC_Heavyarms 9 yes, 12 no

16) xwing guy 9 yes, 11 no

17) crazy_dog 9 yes, 12 no

18) Darktrooper 8 yes, 17 no

19) Gamma 732 8 yes, 8 no

20) Lordquigonnjinn 4 yes, 14 no

21) ICP Ringmaster 3 yes, 19 no

22) Kobi Duran 2 yes, 11 no

23) Maul403 1 yes, 4 no

..and here's how that list would look if we did it in reverse: by # of 'no' votes (the so-called 'non-sympathy-list'). The lower you are on this list, the more sympathy you have from fellow-forummers basically..

1) ICP Ringmaster 3 yes, 19 no

2) Delphi_WS 20 yes, 19 no

3) Darktrooper 8 yes, 17 no

4) Lordquigonnjinn 4 yes, 14 no

5) Tirion *Nexsis* 25 yes, 13 no

6) WC_Heavyarms 9 yes, 12 no

7) crazy_dog 9 yes, 12 no

8) Reaperfett 10 yes, 12 no

9) Jedi_Masta 11 yes, 12 no

10) Darth_Rommel 19 yes, 12 no

11) Kobi Duran 2 yes, 11 no

12) xwing guy 9 yes, 11 no

13) Boba Rhett 20 yes, 11 no

14) Clefo 11 yes, 9 no

15) Luke Skywalker 14 yes, 9 no

16) Gamma 732 8 yes, 8 no

17) darthfergie 24 yes, 8 no

18) Young David 16 yes, 7 no

19) Kvan 22 yes, 6 no

20) Tie Guy 20 yes, 5 no

21) Eets'chula 21 yes, 5 no

22) Maul403 1 yes, 4 no

23) Thrawn 9 yes, 0 no

Now keep in mind that we'll do another round of voting ! From this list, only 14 proceed to the other round, and mods will come into play (the basic rules will be explained as we go). Before the discussion starts on this: the mods WON'T have an exclusive vote on who gets in and who doesn't, but their judgment does weigh heavy.

Some have complained about probable tampering with the votes. Look at it soberly, folks: 25 votes can easily be collected if you're in a clan. And the difference between the top and the bottom is about a dozen votes.. that's it. There's no reason whatsoever to start screaming 'fraud' with these amounts.

Happy voting: this round closes november 2nd...

Guest crazy_dog

Wooooowwwww, baby, I'm not doing good. ::eek:

Oh yeah, and as for how I voted, I voted no for all the people I dislike, and I didn't vote for all the guys I like because I want them in the senate but I don't exactly want to lose either.

*Prepares for critisism of his political startergies*:lsduel::mob: ( me fighting all the flamers :D )

Archived