Home

Rosie's return

Admiral Odin

• Replies 194
  • Created
  • Last Reply
All right. I'm not even going to try to debate this any more, you must all be too stuck in your own opinions to even listen to what I have to say.

I can tell you that when I read the messages posted since my last yesterday, I literally broke down into tears. I only have this to say: The attack two days ago were a terrible tragedy. Thousands of people were killed. And now you want to respond with more death and destruction?

I can see now that the majority of the regulars of these forums, and probably the majority of population of the USA, have little more respect for human life than the people who did this. I just cannot bring myself to believe that the human race could sink this low.

And so, it is with the somewhat ironic total of 999 posts, that I leave you. You know, I've been a part of many net communities over the years, and of all of them, I always thought XWA was the one I would stay with. The one that I could truly identify with, and stay in.

But no, I will once again have to move on. I will never have my 1K party. Sad really, I even had my thank list prepared.

If anyone wants to contact me, I'll still be at the e-mail address and ICQ number in my profile. Although I really don't think anyone will.

There's really no point in any of you flaming me after this, I'll probably never read these forums again.

Thanks, guys, for the last two and a half years. It's been fun.

Archived