Home

Rosie's return

Admiral Odin

• Replies 194
  • Created
  • Last Reply

<b>GUNNER</b> looked almost nothing like I thought he would and <b>Nitro</b> sort of looked like I though he would, but not really. I think I remember seeing pictures of <b>Nute</b> and <b>Andy</b> at some point, too. <b>Nute</b> looked a bit different than I expected, but <b>Andy</b> actually looked exactly as I thought she would.

I know Niner's avatar isn't Tori from Cardcaptors, 'cause I have the monopoly on Cardcaptor avatars (besides, Tori doesn't wear glasses, and his face isn't that expressive ;) ).

Originally posted by Keyan Farlander

I think I remember seeing pictures of Nute and Andy at some point, too.

Yep. It was a prom pic; and later in the thread, someone photoshopped the neimoidian head over Nute's real head.

One of the Top Ten funniest things I've ever seen. :D

I was hailed to this forum by our friend IAN.

Wha's goin' on?

I only read the first and last pages of this thread, so I got an interesting conversation about bec and I, and one about <a href="http://www.boomspeed.com/little_dende/avatars.html">avatars</a> and what we all looks like. Sorry if I missed anything important, but I don't feel like reading the rest right now! ^_^

To whomever was saying we girls don't like to be treated nicely all the time: I think you might be wrong there! I personally like it. No, I don't like it to go overboard: like there was this guy who I knew once who treated me like I was some kind of glass flower who could break at any instance. That, I am just not into. But if I've been away for a long time, of course it makes me feel good to have people say they missed me! Just like I'm sure it would make you feel good, too. Non? And I'll tell ya a secret: girls do like being fawned over. Shh, don't tell anyone. Yes, yes it's true. We like getting attention from guys. Don't you ever watch Jenny Jones? (lol ^_^) You know all those women who run off and divorce their husbands or leave their boyfriends cuz he wasn't "sensative to her needs"? That's all it means! That he wasn't paying her enough attention. ;) (of course there's a fine line here - you don't want to smother a girl!)

So uh, there you have it. How to keep a chick!

p.s. Rebecca gets back this evening around 7 or 8 central (or mountain? I forget what we're on) time.

Yeah, the thread took a few typical XWA left-turns. You missed all the stuff about Zoomie then.

Oh yeah,.. Hi!

Your account seems whacky too. You'll need to go to the help center to get that fixed.

ps-- you can change the amount of posts per page to view under the control panel. This is only page 4 for me.

Originally posted by edlib

I'm WAY too afraid to post a pic of myself here.

I know that a few of you have graphics editing programs,.. and there's just some situations I don't want myself cut-and-pasted into. :D

Same here too. Its not that Im afraid or anything but you guys are not ready for what I could show you (Just like The Matrix).

Im not saying that I'm Bin Laden or anything but if my parents found out that I've been posting pics of myself on the internet, they will kill me in cold blood.

In a couple of years, untill I am in college, I'll try to post my picture or somethng.

Archived