Home

I played jedi Knight

Jedi_Knight

Guest SlashAndBurn

I've played it to and wasnt overly impresed. Its a good game but I thought it was severely overhyped and didnt bring anything overly new to the first person shooter format.

Guest SlashAndBurn

I played it arround when it first came out. Then again that was also arroudn the time that I had gotten completely bored with first person shooters. Now that my coworkers have reintroduced me those games (esspecialy Quake) maybe I should track down the CDs and load it up again. After finals....:D

You can't just pick up the game for teh first time now, coz you'll never get past the bad graphics. But if you played it...what...four years ago then it was the BEST game and those people still play it now despite the graphics because they know how good it really is.

Guest Supreme Warlord

The Jedi Knight game is AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!! I used to own about 4 clans in that game. I gave them up because I got bored with the game and the people squabbled to much with each other...THey were vying for power. *sigh* anyway the lightsaber can deflect pistol, blaster, and repeater. The conc gun and the rocket gun can be deflected but the lightsaber wont asborb it all. You will get a bunch of damage. I love the Rail denator. I do not like the conc because of it potential to hurt it weilder. just four words for ya. JEDI KNIGHT KICKS A**!

Jedi Knight RULES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SP wise that is.

I got the game in 2000 i believe...anyways, it's THE BEST game ever for SP.

but for mp, you'll NEEEEEEED to get its addon, Mysteries of the Sith, cause that is SOOOOOO AWESOME and is PERFECT for multiplaying.

I'm begging my sister to get me Dark Forces for christmas..kinda doubt she'll get it for me. I know the graphics in it suck, but I heard Fest was in it, and i wanna see it.

Now a game NOT to get is Rebel Assault. althought it's fun, the fun only lasts about a week....glad i found it for only $10.

check my levels out for mysteries of the sith, they're in my sig.

Archived