Home

Stuck in Rogue Leader

Heavyarms

Guest Supreme Warlord

Man Gamecube sucks...Playstation 2 has the games and are better. I cant believe you fell for GameCube. They dont have any good games... That rogue leader game is a repeat of n64 version of Rogue Squadron.... IT is stupid...

Guest Supreme Warlord

Once again....DREAMCAST SUCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! They are the crappy unit i ever seen. Playstation is better than that darned thing. Just buy playstation 2 it is better. They have the games and the graphics.

Guest Supreme Warlord

I have played rogue Leader and I do not like it. It is too corny. By the way I have my opnion Captain Drake but Gamecube is a system that was hastily put together to compete against Playstation 2 and Xbox. Playstation 2 will do better than both of them. Playstation 2 like I said have the games and titles.

Guest Supreme Warlord

Let me define flame war. It is calling other names and that is it! Playstation 2 rocks and Gamecube is well below dirt:D

• 2 weeks later...

Rogue Squadron is exactly like the movies if you think it is corny you must not have a very high opinion of the movies then. Also the Gamecube development began in 1997 so it was not just rushed up to compete w/ PS2 and XBox. The Gamecube is a sleeker more powerful engne than the PS2 and Nintendo games are better than Sony games although Halo is pretty good.

ps and ps/2 controllers **** there games **** and the syystem well it's ok but with out thye games and controller it's worthless lol it would be used better if you took it apart and used the chips in Laser targeted bombs for the US military to use.

end of story PS/2 sucks even the N64 is better than that piece of grap lol game cube is the best hehe and the dreamcast would put up a good compitition for the PS/2

oh, u all suck.

listen, Ps2: good system, has good games(MGS2, GT3, GTA3), not a very good multiplayer system tho, DVD

GC: good system, good multiplayer games(Smashbros, Mariokart, PDark), and normal games games (metroid..hopefully, PD, mario, Rouge squadron)

some games are a little crappy, cheap price.

Xbox: cool games (halo...can think of any others, haha) DVD

all the graphics are the same people, yes they are, u know it, yes you do....I perfer GC outta all of em, but I'm not saying PS2 or Xbox suck. It's about the games people, not the system.

yes, u heard me, PDark and MarioKart are comin to GC.

no, the gamecube I know has better graphics then PS2 I also think it could outgo an Xbox, maybe outgo it. A lot of the games made in haste are really dumb, like Pikmin. Games with effort and that are good (Xg3, Madden 2002, THPS3, RS2, Wave race, ssbm.) Some of those other games are kinda messed up. But each system has its good and bad, right?

Archived