Home

I made a new webpage

Zygomaticus

Pretty cool, krkode. :)

GB, it's not a mp3 it's a midi. If it was an mp3 it would be like 4+mb :D. The midi is now on your computer so you can just extract it from your temp internet files and play it. :)

The usual way t do that is, Start>Programs>Accessories>System Tools> Disc Cleanup. Let that run and then choose to view the files. The type of file you'll be looking for will be Mid. Hope that helps. :)

Originally posted by GB_StormTrooper

Hey Rhett I can't find it :(

try http://www.naboo.nu/starwars/midi.htm

and right click on finalel.mid and click save target as

and then save it to a folder u know

that may work

@cricket same here i like those indian batsmen and i really love Kumble

in england i always liked nasser hussain and alec stewart and thorpe

in bowling my fav have always been darren gough and cad****

i was sadwhen they werent going to play india

edit: its really funny how those 4 letters starting with di** have been wiped off but that is his real name:D

Pretty nice, although those words that follow your mouse around are pretty annoying i think.

And speaking of webpages...mine should be up today or tommorow. Its not an SW page, its for my church youth group but i spent alot of time on it and i think it looks great.

i like cad**** and goughie too, they are a good combo goughie is unpredictable but always likely to take a wicket whilst cad**** always bowls a tight line.

poor old cad****!!! :D

watch out for trescothick he is looking like being a great opener, and he scores at a good rate.

Archived