Home

Things I Want To Kill.

Spaceball_One

I would like to maul up a Hutt relative.... In TPM (which I know was one of the worst SW games ever made) there was a way to sneak into Jabba's guest box at the pod races. I dont know if it is just my warped mind or what, but going crazy on him with a lightsabre was so much fun!:syoda:

Jeez, ur away for a couple of days and the "Things I want to kill" thread shows up, well, let me think...

Jar Jar

Jar Jar

Jar Jar

Jar Jar

Jar Jar

Jar Jar

Jar Jar

Jar Jar

Jar Jar

Jar Jar

Jar Jar

Jar Jar

Jar Jar

Jar Jar

Jar Jar

Jar Jar

Jar Jar

Jar Jar

ahem...well u get the idea, all the above comments about Gungans etc... I am in complete agreement with.

Anyway, Skywalker or some droid like StormHammer suggested would be really something, maybe a "practice" duel with Skywalker when u get ur light-sabre/saber back.

Actually, fighting some non lightsaber enemy would be really good, considering that most bosses r probably going to be Dark Jedi.

I'd like to see this interveiw where Lucas said Fett died :p

You guys obviously haven't played TPM much. Yes, you CAN kill Jabba. Kinda odd, though. :D

Yeah, the saber duels sucked out loud. But the interaction with NPCs in TPM was excellent :D and being able to go on sporadic killing rampages (*cough*Mos Espa*cough*) :D

Originally posted by Redwing

I'd like to see this interveiw where Lucas said Fett died :p

You guys obviously haven't played TPM much. Yes, you CAN kill Jabba. Kinda odd, though. :D

Yeah, the saber duels sucked out loud. But the interaction with NPCs in TPM was excellent :D and being able to go on sporadic killing rampages (*cough*Mos Espa*cough*) :D

the only two things that were good in the TFM game was the NPCs interaction and the RPG elements. otherwise it was crap

The interview in which GL said that Fett died was done a little while back on MTV.

It's all part of the basic rule that the books and other Expanded Universe products aren't official plot, and are just oither people's interpretations on things. So if other people want to say Fett escaped, fine, but OFFICALLY he died. Likewise all that Jaster and Concord Dawn stuff is nonsense as well.

Archived