Home

Thrawn's Senatorial Speech (Please Read!)

Guest Thrawn

Ahem, to encourage my friends here at the GB Forums to vote for me for Senator, I would like to state a few key ideas that I would like to do for the people of this awesome forum.

1. I will make it easy for forum members to contact me through e-mail, pms, and AIM, so that anyone who has a request for the Senate, can bring it to my attention.

2. I will be availible for help to all the forum goers, and will quickly and directly help them out in any way that i can. And if I'm not able to help them I will personally refer them to someone else who may be able to help them.

3. I will attempt to the best of my ability to attend all Senate meetings, and represent those who trust me to defend their ideas in Senate.

That's about it, so if you agree with those ideals, then click below on my banner to vote for me, Thrawn, for Senator. Thank you for your support! :D

Thank you very much for your support fergie. :D Every vote makes a difference! Thanks!

Thank you to all of you who voted and didn't post. If you would like an official "Thank you," just tell me. :D

• 3 weeks later...

I've resurrected this thread to rekindle some voting spirit and let everyone know that I still plan on contributing to the Senate, and would like to request the votes of those who believe in me. Thank you. :)

BTW, the banner in my sig has been updated and will link directly to my second round voting thread. :)

Guest Master Yoda

I voted for you Thrawn I hope you win!!!:D Of course if that would mean that you wouldnt be able to spend much time on your SSBM forum then maybe I should change the vote!! j/k;)

Originally posted by krkode

why do other running senators vote for others when they themselves are runnning

later on if they beat you by a vote youll wish you never voted:confused:

I voted 7 times yes (including myself) and 1 no. If I'm gonna be a senator I want to have a little control on who's with me there. I'm not afraid of losing because of that.

I vote for the people I think should be in, and will do a good job in the Senate. If I don't get in, then maybe I still need some more experience before becoming a senator. That's what I think anyway. . .

One thing I think is REALLY cheap though is getting a bunch of peeps who could care less about SW or GB and pressuring them to vote for you because they're your friends/clan memebers/(whatever). :mad:

Archived