Home

ahhhhh nooooooo pleas any moderator who is here

Delphi's Clone

Guest Sherack Nhar

Sorry Delphi, it's staying that way. But fear not - your name change will not affect your senate running in any way. You will not be disqualified.

Guest Luke Skywalker

Thankyou. I have just gained a new found respect for you and the other Admins. Lets all thank these wonderful people.

*claps*

Why won't you let him have his "WS" back? That kinda sucks that you'd just change a persons name like that Sherack. :(

Sure he is saying he is someone he possibly is not but changing his name isn't going to help.

I sure wouldn't like someone changing my name to "Van".

Guest Luke Skywalker
Originally posted by Kvan

Why won't you let him have his "WS" back? That kinda sucks that you'd just change a persons name like that Sherack. :(

Sure he is saying he is someone he possibly is not but changing his name isn't going to help.

I sure wouldn't like someone changing my name to "Van".

LAMO HHAHA we should do that. Change your name to Van ahahhahahah.

Guest Sherack Nhar

Kvan, there's a difference there. You didn't steal someone's name off the net and used it to impersonate that person.

I sure as hell wouldn't like it if somebody would use "Sherack Nhar" as a username somewhere else on the net and claim that he's a mod here at GB.com.

Originally posted by Sherack Nhar

Kvan, there's a difference there. You didn't steal someone's name off the net and used it to impersonate that person.

I sure as hell wouldn't like it if somebody would use "Sherack Nhar" as a username somewhere else on the net and claim that he's a mod here at GB.com.

So just because someone else has that name means he can't use it? That does seem fair. I don't see a TM or R after "Delphi-WS".

Sure some new people might think that he is the real Delpi(they will quickly learn he probably is not), but personally I had no idea who the guy is or even care to know. This is a StarWars forum devoted to GB made by LucasArts, not a Starwars forum devoted to GB made by Westwood. :(

Archived