Home

What buildings would be the most enhanced by the power cores?

Guest Tie Guy

Power generations are required for a shield to work, so i guess that it would be the most affected by it. Also, maybe troops or mechs will build faster if they have one, or maybe turrets and towers will fire faster if one is close by. Power Gens haven't been talked about much, maybe we'll get some new info soon.

Originally posted by thrawn12786

i dont know, troops i think would be beter than turrets, cuz they can move.

1)Yes but turrets are inexpensive

2) they use a different resource from troops

3) more HP

4) probably more powerful

5)got to have your villigers doing something:D

Originally posted by thrawn12786

interesting point, but what about mechs (at-ats and at-sts) they would have lots of health and would be able to cover more area. think you can send the extras to the part of the base thats under attack.

Why wouldn't you have turrets all around your base. There might even be an Anti Mech tower (Bombard Tower in AoK) You will also Have units for the defence of your base, but never forget about towers for defence in a game. You send off a large army to attack and you want some thing that defends, but doesn't go against pop. you build a tower or a Castle.

Guest Tie Guy

You could use mechs, but then you have to leave them at base when you want ot attack. Also, mechs don't have nearly as many HP as turrets, or at least they didn't in AOK.

Archived