Rogue Leader missions campaign

Heavyarms

Based on the missions of Rogue Leader. It would consist of:

1. Death Star Attack

2. Ison Corridor ambush

3. Battle of Hoth (possibly)

4. prisioners of the Maw

5. Air battle of Endor

6. Revenge on Kothlis (it will have another objective to get data, but not from the SSD like in the game.

Well, for the death star, anti air turrets along a metal bottom. The Trench, well, I'm not sure how I will get that in. I will see what they have in the game, but it may be just like a ground trench, and at the end of this long, curvy passageway would be the port, which would be something to kill easily, like a power core.

For missions against TIEs, you would fight legions of them, but they would have high HP

I was thinking it would be good to make. I may change the name, but keep the basic idea, to take it away from Rogue Leader, I just may call it Rogue Squadron. The missions will have around the same types of plot though, and I think I can do it, but not the Death Star trench Run.

The Trench could be made of Imperial Shielded Walls or something like that...it would look better than ground stuff...and you could have turrets scattered throughout the level...

also the vast majority of thelevel would need to be walls too because some people might go exploring all over the map for fun or to see if there are any easter eggs

wow, with the bad rap this is getting, I'm now even more determined to make sure that it is made likeable. Saying that both Stan and Vampire think it is pathetic idea to try to do, I'm gonna do it. I don't know why you guys think this campiagn will bomb, I presonally think it is pretty good, but you know, i guess you can't please everyone.

Missions are now as follows:

1. Ison corridor ambush-as Luke Skywalker, you must fend off TIE Fighters and TIE Interceptors, whose main job is to attack your transports. If one is destroyed, then you lose.

2. Escape from Hoth: After getting off of Hoth, TIES are trying to get your transports again. You must be extremely careful! As Wedge, you mus protect the transports, becuase in one is Princess Leia!

3. Prisoners of the Maw: Rebel Prisioners are begging for escape. You must take down the artillery turrets in order to preserve their safety.

4. Imperial construction facilities: In snowspeeders and Y wings, take down as many mechs and buildings as able.

This will be part one: part 2 will be coming soon. Does anyone want to see it or is everyone thinking it will be a fluke?

Gungan Warrior, I was mocking him. He said practically the same thing about my scenario before for no reason at all and he never even played King of Turrets Demo. I never said anything bad about him or his work before that. That just shows how much of an ass WC_Heavyarms really is. Click the link that says *cough* "Source" *cough* in my message and scroll down to see WC_Heavyarms' first reply.

WC_heavyarms: To tell you the truth, TVS, I was never a fan of King of Towers. I just thought it was dumb, just going on forever, and having hordes of men just run up and kill each other. Now that I've sadi that, everyone from GBH will swoop on me and flame me for saying my serious opinion.

I really could care less what he's making. I don't think its a bad scenario, nor a good one, I just don't care after the way he acts. So if I were you, I wouldn't defend him on this, he deserves every bit of it.

Guest Stan|SCN Punk

These are spam posts how? We are not flaming or anything, we are just trying to clear ourselves up so we will have no further complications with you on these forums that we regularly visit.

Guest Stan|SCN Punk

The last couple of posts made by you were also spam ;). Why didn't you report immediately? And if you did, why is there no deleted posts?

Archived