Home

Who's you hero?

darthfergie

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by Gamma732

Uh-oh........hopefully he won't notice my much earlier post about Pelleon :rolleyes:

*looks for the pelleon post*

Pelleon sucks! He is fat and Bald! :D

But really you do know why I said that right?

BTW Yes you are screwing up the quote :) Just hit the quote button...:rolleyes:;)

Cus Mike Stackpole is fat and bald?(On the CCG Card?) *crosses fingers* ;)

Very good!

So you play the CCG? Why didn't you vote on my CCG poll?! :mad:

;)

Guest Gamma732

I don't play the CCG, I'm just *slightly* better informed then most guys from NJ ;) I tried CCG's but since I have the attention span of a 2 year old, it was a bit too involved for me hehe Anyway, whats so bad about Pelleon anyway? And I am hitting the quote button!

I don't play the CCG, I'm just *slightly* better informed then most guys from NJ ;) I tried CCG's but since I have the attention span of a 2 year old, it was a bit too involved for me hehe Anyway, whats so bad about Pelleon anyway? And I am hitting the quote button!

Nothings wrong with Pelleon, I actually kinda like him. :) I feel pity for him through out the hand of thrawn duology.

HAHA! Your quote is a defect! ;)

Is it still not working now? Cus the italics are working......

Man, your quote button is just not having a good day! :)

It's ok though, people will still know who you are quoting.

Guest Gamma732

Not having a good day?? Its 12:59AM, I still gotta go through today!! Blast you and your time differences, you're probably still in yesterday aren't you?? :mad:;)

Not having a good day?? Its 12:59AM, I still gotta go through today!! Blast you and your time differences, you're probably still in yesterday aren't you?? :mad:;)

I'm at a nice 10:10, Sipping my coffee and eating my cookies :)

Guest Gamma732

Bah! You've won our little match of wits but only cus I want more then 4 or 5 hours of sleep tonight ;) But I shall return tomorrow and.....well, talk to ya then ;) But if ya can pm me with what the quote line looks like when you hit the quote button, it would be much appriciated

And as to the hero topic which we've deviated from so long ago, how about good old Cheif of State Fey'lya? Who wouldn't enjoy a regicide match against him? <insert evil laugh here>:smirk2:

Guest Tie Guy

I never really liked fey'lya, too slippery for me. From the NJO series you'd think he was a bad guy.

Anyway, how about Kyp Durron, and other jedi students. They would be good.

Originally posted by Tie Guy

I never really liked fey'lya, too slippery for me. From the NJO series you'd think he was a bad guy.

Anyway, how about Kyp Durron, and other jedi students. They would be good.

Yeah Kyp would be cool.....in the SUN CRUSHER! :D

I like Fey'lya, he seems like a real politician. ;)

Originally posted by Kvan

Yeah Kyp would be cool.....in the SUN CRUSHER! :D

I like Fey'lya, he seems like a real polititian. ;)

Sneaky, evasive, asshole. Yep a real politician

The Sun Crusher would be a cool unit. It could level a base in one hit, probably why they won't use it in the game.

But thats way they can put it in the Editor, so people can make cool scenarios with it ;)

Maybe Add Slave I and the Hounds Tooth too....oh, hell just add everything SW! :)

Originally posted by Clefo

Sneaky, evasive, asshole. Yep a real politician

The Sun Crusher would be a cool unit. It could level a base in one hit, probably why they won't use it in the game.

Not exactly ... It wipes out a whole solorsystem ... so make that all the bases (and everyone else playing in that same room on the zone)

Originally posted by Young David

Not exactly ... It wipes out a whole solorsystem ... so make that all the bases (and everyone else playing in that same room on the zone)

It hits a sun, and makes it go nova, so hitting a planet wouldn't really do all that much damage :) or at least thats what the RPG says.

Guest Tie Guy

Actually, in the book it completely vaporized like half of the Death Star Prototypes's superstructure. I think it could take out a building or two, no?

Guest Gamma732

The Sun Crusher was also supposedally invulerable too, I think that'd make a *slight* inbalance too. But if they just gave it good armor, it could just use its laser cannons like a reg. fighter, without using the sun-nova-cannon-thing. Yes, thats a technical term ;)

Actually, in the book it completely vaporized like half of the Death Star Prototypes's superstructure. I think it could take out a building or two, no?

Sure it will do some hardcore damage but nothing like YD was saying earlier. It needs a Star to do it's real damage. With out it, it's just a powerful torp. :)

Guest Tie Guy

With out it, it's just a powerful torp. :)

It's more than that. It litterally disentegrates anything in its path, a powerfull top can't do that.

It's more than that. It litterally disentegrates anything in its path, a powerfull top can't do that.

Where does it say that? :confused:

Very good!

So you play the CCG? Why didn't you vote on my CCG poll?! :mad:

;)

How come I wasn't invited to this CCG poll?! :mad: I have SWCCG and love it! My favorite cards are Thrawn and the Chimaera!

BTW The sun crusher's toperdos CAN go though ANYTHING. It says so during the book. And I think it is in one of those books ummmmm (they should really have a "scratching head trying to remember smiley") well, one of those Ships and Vehicles from SW or whatever. :D

Guest Tie Guy

In the book it says that is disentigrated the part of the Prototype's superstructure. You'd be suprised how many things desentegrate in pure energy.

In the book it says that is disentigrated the part of the Prototype's superstructure. You'd be suprised how many things desentegrate in pure energy.

What book!? I looked in the essential guide to vessels and it doesn't say there...

Archived