Home

Who's you hero?

darthfergie

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I want to see Mara Jade or General Veers (riding in a super powered At-At, like AoK) Or wedge Antillies in an X-wing. Darth Vader in a TIE advanced. Baron Fel in a TIE Interceptor. Captain Tarpals on a...thing:D . Captain Panaka, TIE Defenders, A-Wings, Han Solo in Mellinium Falcon. B-wings would be nice too.:D

Mara Jade, Thrawn (he would have an Ysalamiri), Ysanne Isard, Darth Maul, DM with speeder bike, Kyle Katarn and Corran Horn (with X-Wing and with lightsaber)

Worf

Guest xwing guy

I don't believe the rouges and wraiths will be in GB but it would be cool though b/c they would have these real powerful x-wings and would be real tough to.

Originally posted by xwing guy

I don't believe the rouges and wraiths will be in GB but it would be cool though b/c they would have these real powerful x-wings and would be real tough to.

In the editor can't you name a unit to be one of Rogue Squadron? I might be wrong....

Originally posted by xwing guy

Why wouldn't the rogues (atleast wedge) be in there in an X-wing. They have already said the Mellinium Falcon is inthere so...

Hey I wonder if the Falcon is a transport ship also on the game???

Originally posted by FlyBOy

How about a cloned emperor (you know, form the Dark Empire series). YOu could use massive force storms to ravage enemy troops.

NOOO! Not the Cloned Emp.! That was one of the worst stories I've ever read! Cloning the Emp. with his mind still intact!That was SO stupid! He died on the DS2! It totally took away from the movie!

No offense to you though. We just have different tastes. :)

Archived