Home

Who's you hero?

darthfergie

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by Tie Guy

It's in the Jrfi Academy Trilogy, that is where they talk about it first... i think.

I know it's the jedi (it's Jedi, right Tie ;) ) academy books but what one? I wanted to look it up..I don't believe you :D

In the Essential book it doesn't say it, and the RPG doesn't say it.:confused:

Originally posted by Kvan

I know it's the jedi (it's Jedi, right Tie ;) ) academy books but what one? I wanted to look it up..I don't believe you :D

In the Essential book it doesn't say it, and the RPG doesn't say it.:confused:

In the books It flys straight through a Star Destroyer and comes out fine all systems OK...exept for the guns...they were kind of on the outside of the craft.:D

Originally posted by darthfergie

In the books It flys straight through a Star Destroyer and comes out fine all systems OK...exept for the guns...they were kind of on the outside of the craft.:D

The ship does, but we are talking about the firepower of the torps. fergie :)

The ship does, but we are talking about the firepower of the torps. fergie :)

The torps...I think they can only go nova once a sun's heat melts the outside (so it can get to the core) So basically the torp would slam into something and wouldn't do much damage. Now before you go putting holes in my theory. I also think you can reprogram the torp to explodeon contact, but it wouldn't be nearly as effective.

I don't know about the melting part. I believe that the book said that the torpedo sets off a chain reaction, but a star is the only thing large enough for the reaction to be stable and continue to its end. If its something little (like a Death Star) than there isn't sufficient mass for the chain reaction and it just burns out (not without doing alot of damage though). :D

Guest Gamma732

If there are Ewoks as heroes, there should be at least 1 noghri(sp) in it.......unless they are they already an imp unit?

Originally posted by darthfergie

Or...Noghri Commandos could be Stealth units like the Jedi exept they kill with one hit, but have low HP.

That would make sense that they kill with one hit, but....I don't know...one hit is pretty powerful. Maybe just kill the grunts with one hit, everthing else, more.

That would make sense that they kill with one hit, but....I don't know...one hit is pretty powerful. Maybe just kill the grunts with one hit, everthing else, more.

The Jedi was blasting through troopers and stuff in one or two hits (awesome hits to say the least):D

Guest Gamma732

Well, of course it'd only be the troops being killed in one hit. :p However I'd like to see 1 noghri try to take out a few AT-AT's alone.......even though it'd probably be a somewhat short fight.

Unless the noghri got inside of one somehow........

Originally posted by Gamma732

Hey! The quote worked! Or is there something wrong with it that I'm missing?

It looks like you finally have a quote! :D

To fergie: Thats right the Jedi were kicking butt, but they were doing it to troops! Troops = grunts, so i don't have a problem with that :)

Originally posted by Gamma732

If there are Ewoks as heroes, there should be at least 1 noghri(sp) in it.......unless they are they already an imp unit?

Ewoks are part of the movies ... Noghri are not. So chances are lower.

I wouldn't want noghri as regular unit. Noghri are not troopers, they are more like stealth commando's for special missions (like capturing a pregnant Jedi or as bodyguards). It's not they are very powerfull or something ... stealth is their major advance.

If there would be a noghri commando in the toybox, then it should be Rukh or Kabarakh. And only when the other HttE figures are in (Thrawn, Pelleon, Karrde).

Guest M.A. 2000

Jedi should be a suitable choice for the heroes, probably compromising most of them. But we should not forget the others. Han should be a good choice (with his blaster pistol) and Chewie is a definite one.

BTW what is Chewie's age in ANH?

Hey, do you guys think that there are going to be any hero units that are especially for the game? Ones that we have never heard of before.

Guest Tie Guy

Isn't there a trade federation hero that wasn't in the movie? Oh, and there will probably be other droid heroes that we couldn't possibly know the names of.

Originally posted by Tie Guy

Isn't there a trade federation hero that wasn't in the movie? Oh, and there will probably be other droid heroes that we couldn't possibly know the names of.

00M-9 is the hero unit and he was in the movie :)

Archived