Sweatpants

Pajamas

Jaguar (nfl) hat

Electric Shaver

Star Wars Calandar 'good vs. evil'

green ticktacks

white ticktacks

chocolates

3 monster jam monster trucks (drivable too!-not)

My sister got me:

A $10 gift certificate at the mall

My grandma got me:

sweatshirt and hat with jesus written on them.

My aunt got me:

a survival pocket knife

Haven't played much gb today, busy watching my tpm dvd. eheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheh only 4-5 weeks 'til my bday. :D I think i know what i'm getting then. eheheheh probably a dreamcast ehehehehehe

Let's see:

Paint Shop Pro 7

$115 at Best Buy (from various sources)

LOTR book

BB Gun Target

Gameshark 2

Swish 2.0

Some various clothes

A Football

The Complete Guide to Weapons and Technology

And some other small stuff

I got everything that i wanted, i'm happy.

i got 200$ from me girl (she's sooo sweet) ( i payed her back pretty nicely though a ring a really nice one it costed alot to )

well my parents well they bought me my house so they said that that would be my chrismas present for the next 10 years lol it costed alot and it's really nice and brand new!!!!!

Hmm well hen i got a GC from my second best freind i gave him a DVD playur with 6 DVD's he was happy :) (nothing from my best bud) [:( he's dead :( ] < the only bad thing about this chrismas for me :(

A 100 GB hard drive from me bro (i gave him an P3 1.2 GHZ since he had a good motherboard but a 333MHZ cpu lol + i gave him a g-force 3)

hmmmmmmmmm what els........ umm and i got i tie < not thos l-o-l lol i got the kinde that you where around the neck lol

and well my girl said she'd give me a surprize tonight :o

hehe in other words i loved this christmas hehe hope all of you had a good one :)

ya i did give him a DVD player.......... it costed me about 250 all in all the DVD's were pretty inexpensive hehe but he hadnt seen em so thats good.......... he got me a Game cube so it kinda cancelled out and he is acually my best freind now since my bestfreind is gone so ya i got him that :)

ya the surprize hehe i'm really happy about that surprize lol she really pretty too hehe 1 more hour to go till the surprize *delphi starts druling* hehe Gungan do you have a girl? if so well i just want to tell you i'm 27 so dont get any thoughts that you can do that stuff with your girl. i guess your a kid right? ( just trying to be proper )

yes i did i also went to college

( i'm very smart but i hate spelling lol i think i'm sick or somthing t=since i cant spell lol. there is that kinde of sickness just it's not harmful :).

just a Q where do you live and how old are you ? < this might be important later on if i want to have a serious disscussion with you and please dont lie about the age i will finde it out sooner or later on you replys in that discussion.

ummmmm yes as i edited up there in that post the Doctors said i have this sickness that makes me not spell good it's not harmfull though :) thats why every post of mine has a spelling mistakei cant help it

and dont think i'm dome i have a very good job and everything i became in life what i wanted to be and i am a very happy man most of the time (the loss of my freind sadend me)

lying lol what i told you is no lye i have quit lying :( i thought you'd belive that i have quit. i am telling you about me and my life hehe trust me it's true

so anything special about you? are you a geeniouse? are you really tall and handsome like me ( i am 6.3 feet tall and the girls really like me but i have the best one ther is right now hehe well i'vwe got to go soon if you want to continue this converstion PM me it will be more secure that way but if you want you can just repley here :)

Guest GhostKeeper

I got x-box, halo, doa3, friends dvd collection, dark age of camelot, old navy stuff, x box controller, and a spindle of cd's. Im happy but i wanted some more dvd's but its cool

I did until you posted that stuff like it is quite unbelievable.yes I am quite good at school especially maths I am short and quite handsome but I have glasses I wear some of the time. bloody crapy eyesite:mad: anywho do you have a digital camera ? if so, post a pic of yourself:) ? then we will see if you are a ten year old or not

lol no i dont have Digital camera i have a regular one though but that wont be of any use here

i dont like digital cameras :)

and i am no 10 year old :/ < dont know what to say about that i cant belive you think i'm a ten year old.

and what was sooo unbelivable about my post well i have to go bye good night i know i'll have one :D

Archived