Home

Help for my website...

lord_adelgard

it seems fixed now it looks great hehe and i have cable so no prob loading here :)

again beutiful sitemaybee you should have a news section :) i could help you with that if you want i mean if you want i could always update the news section for ya me and you could be a team(dont worry in formal stuff i can spell and use grammer and puctuation :))

ok thanks man :) we shall dominate the galaxy together :)

ps do you want to join the Empire < my littel clan it already has 5 very loyal and compitant members

1.me

2.rommel

3.GB_stormtrooper

4.Krkode

5.Gungan Warior

well i wish you luck on those things and a good knight ( i know i'll have a good night since my girl said she'd have a surprize for me tonight. you know what she means hehe)

Originally posted by lord_adelgard

Ok So How do u cancel the fact that the image in the background is like a mosaic (repeating itself on the sides)?

(not for the page with the predator but the other one with the cloudy mountains)

Thx :D

Put this text between the <head> and the </head> tags:

<STYLE TYPE="text/css">

<!--

body {background-repeat: no-repeat; background-image: url(imageurl) }

-->

</STYLE>

Where imageurl is ofcourse the url to your image.

Now to the rest of the page.

You might want to change <title>New1</title> into something more fancy. New1 doesn't seem like an appropiate name for a page.

You seem to like to have a bg image for your layout and the text put over that. That is a wrong way to write html. html needs to be resizable so that it looks good on al resolutions from 800 x 600 and up.

My advice, buy a html book or follow an on-line tutorial to get the hang of html.

On-line tutorials:

Webmonkey

HTML Goodies

Archived